EMAN 2023 international scientific conference was held in person at the Faculty of Public Administration, University of Ljubljana (Gosarjeva ulica 5, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia – lecture room P9) and online/virtually over Zoom on March 23, 2023 starting from 9:00 AM Central European Time (CET).
EMAN 2024 Conference Day
What is EMAN Conference About?
EMAN conference aims to establish and expand international contacts and co-operation across regions and countries. The main purpose of the conference is to provide scientists an encouraging and stimulating environment in which they may present results of their research to the scientific community and general public.
Call for Papers
All accepted full papers for the EMAN International Scientific Conference will be placed in the EMAN Conference Proceedings Pre-draft. Afterwards there will be three circles of full papers’ selection from the EMAN Conference Proceedings pre-draft:
1st Circle – Selected papers will be published in the publication titled: EMAN Selected Papers with an ISSN 2683-4510 (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned). This publication will be submitted to indexation and / or publication and / or the listing at the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SCOPUS, EBSCO, CiteSeerX, ERA, ProQuest, Google Scholar database and so on.
2nd Circle – Extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in a monograph as book chapters. There will be additional independent peer review process.
3rd Circle – Extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in highly esteemed partner journals published in different countries by different faculties/universities and indexed/referenced in many different databases.
If the full paper is being published in one of the above named publications from the three circles, its abstract will be published in the EMAN Book of Abstracts ISSN 2683-4510 (ISBN will be assigned).
Other, non-selected full papers, but accepted for the conference, will be published in the EMAN Conference Proceedings ISSN 2683-4510 (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
Full paper and abstract publication does not require presentation on the conference day.
Certificate of presentation/attendance will be sent by e-mail after the conference.
Even official languages of the conference are Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, Slovenian and Macedonian it is highly advised that the full paper is being written in English. Papers may be presented in any of mentioned languages.
Except conference registration fee, there are no any additional nor hidden publication costs.
In order to avoid high commission of money transfer by bank wire transfer which may go up to 35% of the transferred amount, participants may pay the conference registration fee via PayPal (5% commission).
All received papers prior peer review process will be subject of plagiarism check with iThenticate by Turnitin.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY - POLAND IN COMPARISON WITH SELECTED EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES
Dorota Teneta-Skwiercz, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Ul. Komandorska 118/120, 53-345 Wrocław
Małgorzata Sobińska, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Ul. Komandorska 118/120, 53-345 Wrocław
MEASURING COMPANY PERFORMANCE USING THE INTEGRATED INDICATOR
Ljilja Antić, Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, Trg Kralja Aleksandra Ujedinitelja 11, Niš, Serbia
Bojana Novićević Čečević, Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, Trg Kralja Aleksandra Ujedinitelja 11, Niš, Serbia
Jovana Milenović, Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, Trg Kralja Aleksandra Ujedinitelja 11, Niš, Serbia
CAPITAL FLOWS VOLATILITY AND THE MACROECONOMIC PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM EMERGING AND DEVELOPING ECONOMIES
Jasna Tonovska, Faculty of Economics - Skopje, Blvd. Goce Delchev 9/V, 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
Predrag Trpeski, Faculty of Economics - Skopje, Blvd. Goce Delchev 9/V, 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT IN RETAIL ORGANIZATION
Petra Kovacova, Alexander Dubček University of Trenčín, Faculty of Social and Economic Relations, Študentská 3, 911 50 Trenčín, Slovak Republic
Ondrej Drahotsky, Alexander Dubček University of Trenčín, Faculty of Social and Economic Relations, Študentská 3, 911 50 Trenčín, Slovak Republic
THE IMPACT OF MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS AND FDI INFLOWS ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH
Dajana Ercegovac, Novi Sad School of Business, Vladimira Perića Valtera 4, 21000 Novi Sad
Mirela Momčilović, Novi Sad School of Business, Vladimira Perića Valtera 4, 21000 Novi Sad
Željko Račić, Novi Sad School of Business, Vladimira Perića Valtera 4, 21000 Novi Sad
PhD, Full-Time Professor
Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Faculty of Humanities and Languages, Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi, India
Theme of the EMAN
International Scientific Conference:
Economics and Management – How to Cope with Disrupted Times
The conference theme will be discussed in following sections:
- Banking in digital environment
- Foreign direct investment, Foreign divestment
- Global methods of e-business
- Hypermodernity with facts and information (fake news, alternative facts) and public relations
- Logistics and supply chains in disruptive times
- Marketing in disruptive times
- Networks of ideas, inclusion of new human resources
- New technologies, robotisation, labour market and social net
- New methods of leadership, management and innovation
- Smart cities and places, relation between urban and rural
- Making business in environment of fast changing technologies
- Business laws and ethics
- Accounting and accounting standards
- Strategic management and management tools in disruptive times
- The support of international integrations and institutions
- Transport and tourism in disrupted times and new technologies
- Human resource management: tourism and hospitality industry
- Destination marketing and destination management in tourism
- Service management of innovation tourism industry
- Emergency and crisis management in tourism
- Tourism management of the national parks and heritage
- Sustainable hospitality management
- Immobility market
- The role of the government in disruptive times
- Energy and raw materials markets
- IT’s role in disruptive times
- Sustainability, circular economy and sharing economy
- Education and higher education in disruptive times
- Protectionism: causes and consequences
- Global and regional inequalities
- Cryptocurrencies: change of the financial landscape
- Challenges of digital economy
EMAN CONFERENCE PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
Faculty of Management Koper, member of University of Primorska (Slovenia), is a higher education institution for education and research. Faculty operate in the fields of social sciences and business management, wich has interdisciplinary links to economic, business, legal, organisational, behavioural and political sciences.
In addition to education and research, the basic activities of the faculty are providing consultancy to companies and other organisations, publishing and organisation of international conferences.
Faculty of Management was established in 1995 as a freestanding institution. In 2003 it became one of the founding members of the University of Primorska.
The Faculty of Economics, Administration and Business, “Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania, aims to continue the traditions of Bucovina higher education, started in 1875 by the University of Cernăuţi, an institution of high academic performance, which covered the northern area of Romania, continued and completed by the Suceava Institute of Higher Education (1963).
The faculty offers the following degree programs: Accounting and Management Informatics; Trade, Tourism and Service; Economics Management; Finance and Banking; International Business; Business Administration; Economic Informatics; General Economics and Economic Communication; Managerial and Administrative Assistance.
The Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek (Croatia) is one of the oldest faculties and higher education institutions in Osijek and Slavonia and Baranja, and from the very first days of its existence it strives to position itself as an autonomous, modern, comparatively competitive institution, close to European and world quality standards of teaching and scientific research.
The Faculty of Economics in Osijek played a significant role in educating scientists and experts in this part of Croatia. Our students are our greatest achievement, people who have completed studies at our Faculty and who today hold the most responsible position in the economy, state administration and local and regional self-government, not only in the region, but also throughout Croatia.
Until March 2018, 9,566 students have graduated from university undergraduate studies, 3,375 students from undergraduate and 2,779 students from graduate studies, 601 students have completed postgraduate specialist studies, 691 students have earned master’s degrees, while 268 candidates have earned doctorate degrees at the Faculty.
School of Economics and Business, University of Sarajevo (SEBS), Bosnia and Herzegovina is the only internationally accredited faculty of economics in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Since 2012, SEBS has been the owner of EPAS Program Accreditation granted by the most prominent European accreditation agency EFMD, and in 2015, the School was also awarded an institutional accreditation by the oldest American accreditation agency AACSB.
School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo is an institution dedicated to the enhancement of higher education system quality. Acquiring an accreditation brings multiple advantages for the academic program, its members and teachers, and for the institution as a whole in the context of international recognition, high quality of the program and the institution’s positioning on the global map of education in the field of business.
The EMAN Conference is Organized by
Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans headquartered in Belgrade – Serbia is a non-governmental and non-profit association, founded in 2014 to support the development of scientific thought in the region, development of management and economics profession, as well as education of its members and the general public.
The Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans currently has more than 180 members who came from more than 130 different institutions, more specifically, members from Balkans countries as associate members and honorary members from other countries (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, etc.).
Presentation mode for the EMAN Scientific Conference
The conference will be held in a hybrid form (online and virtually via online meeting platform and in person). There are three options for presentation.
1. On spot presentation in Rome (Italy) – each presenter will have 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q/A;
2. Virtual presentation: Participants who would like to join us via virtual presentation should email us their “voice over video” presentation in a duration of max 7 minutes;
3. Online (live presentation): Participants who would like to join us via online (live) presentation will be able to present their papers live. Each presenter will have 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q/A.
Details about these options will be provided to participants after abstract submission.
EMAN Conference Scientific Committee
- 48 members (23 male and 25 female members)
- 30 countries (Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Egypt, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Kuwait, Macau, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sultanate of Oman, Turkey, USA, Ukraine, India) and
- Five continents – Asia, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe.