Deadlines & Fees
February 29, 2024 – Deadline for abstract submission
Include an abstract of no more than 500 words. It should provide information on scope of the contribution, aimed benefits for a reader, main methods used and findings
March 12, 2024 – Deadline for registration fee payment (possible extension in individual cases)
March 18, 2024 – Announcement of the conference agenda
April 20, 2024 – Final deadline for full paper submission (full paper submission is only required if interested in publishing the full paper in the conference proceedings or conference partner journals, otherwise, the abstract is sufficient)
September 30, 2024* – Publication of three conference publications
* In case an author needs official confirmation on full paper and/or abstract acceptance and publication (with ISSN and ISBN numbers) earlier, it is available on a request via email.
For all categories of participants (individuals from academic and scientific-research institutions, business sector, government sector, public administration, chambers of commerce, postgraduate students, undergraduate students, unemployed, and others):
Participation with full paper publicationFull price
- Publication of one full paper in the conference proceedings or selected papers and an abstract in the book of abstracts, one certificate of presentation or attendance in e-form for the first co/author (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions online or on-site – lunch and coffee break at conference venue included for first co/author, other publication and organizational costs.
Participation with abstract publication20% discount
- Publication of one abstract in the book of abstracts, one certificate of presentation or attendance in e-form for the first co/author (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions online or on-site – lunch and coffee break at conference venue included for first co/author, other publication and organizational costs.
Participation without publication40% discount
- One certificate of attendance in e-form (will be delivered via email after the conference), participation in all conference sessions online or on-site – lunch and coffee break at conference venue included, and other organizational costs.
- Attention: The costs of the money transfer by bank wire transfer and PayPal are to be covered by the participants, otherwise participation in the conference will not be allowed.
- SWIFT and IBAN are below in the instructions.
- Pay with a credit/debit card using our PayPal account, no registration is needed.
- Co-authors who wish to attend the conference and/or receive a certificate, are obliged to pay the additional registration fee with a 20% discount (98,25 €).
- In case there are more than three coauthors, for each additional coauthor, 30 € will be added to the overall registration fee amount.
- If a full paper exceeds 10 pages (A4 size), each additional page will be subject to a charge of 20 €.
- Authors who fail to adhere to the full paper formatting instructions provided in the page propositions and guidelines will be subject to a fee of 35 €.
- For payments from Serbia (only for Serbian authors) publication fee is exactly 10.985,00 Serbian dinars for full paper publication and 8.788,00 Serbian dinars for abstract publication.
Udekom Balkans Instructions for payment of registration fee
Receive immediate 20% registration fee discount
Apply to serve as a peer reviewer and pay 98,24 € instead of 122,80 € for EMAN 2024
Peer reviewers receive a 20% discount on a conference registration fee.
You just need to fill in the registration form for peer reviewers (button below) before or at the same time when submitting an abstract for EMAN 2024 to receive an immediate discount.
We will get back to you as a peer reviewer to review one conference or monograph paper from 8 to 16 pages.
For a 20% discount on one EMAN 2024 registration fee, it is enough for one co-author to serve as a peer reviewer. Furthermore, diligent peer reviewers will be invited to serve as Editorial Board members of the EMAN conference.
Members of the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans at the International Scientific Conference EMAN may participate and publish their scientific papers free of charge.
Call for membership is open.