Radovan Samardžić from Kotor, born on June 18, 1963, graduated Economics.
- Partner and executive director of the audit company ”Cattaro audit” – Kotor, Montenegro
- Assistant Professor at University Adriatic, Faculty of Mediterranean Business Studies – Tivat
- Assistant Professor at University Adriatic, Maritime Faculty – Bar
- Lecturer at the Institute of Certified Accountants of Montenegro – Podgorica
- PhD in Economics at ECPD Belgrade, School of the United Nations University with European central in Paris
- Certificate and licence for Chartered Professional Accountant ICAM 2010RS070
- Auditor licence Montenegro 085/2019
DAIDO industrial bearings – Kotor (Chief of finance); Takovo – Belgrade (Chief of finance); Guma Lovćen Komerc – Kotor (Director of the firm); Autoboka AD- Kotor (Financial Director); Dekaderon Auditing-Kotor (Licenced auditor); ProConsult REV-Kotor (Director of the firm); Lovcen bank AD-Filijala Kotor (Director of the branch).
In total duration of over 35 years, exclusively in the field of finance, accounting, revision, analysis and control of financial statements and consulting in financial sector (banks, funds, economy), of which 32 years on leading and responsible jobs.
- Consultatnt of multiple banks (CKB, Prva banka, Opportunity bank)
- Consultant and analyst of medium and large entreprises (HTP Anita, Vuk Petrol, RK Zecanka)
- Member of the UDEKOM Balkans, Belgrade
- Member of the Institute of Certified Accountants of Montenegro and President of the branch
- Member of the Board of Directors of AMM (Association of the managers of Montenegro)
- Permanent project manager of the Investment Development Fund of Montenegro and National Employment Agency of Montenegro