Prof. Ionel BOSTAN
Doctoral School of Economic Sciences,
Ștefan cel Mare University, Suceava, Romania
1988 B.Sc., Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania, Economics
1999 Ph.D., Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania, Economics
2004 B.Sc., Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania, Law
2008 Ph.D., Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania, Law
1. Ionel BOSTAN, Lazăr, C.M., Asalos, N. (2020). Shifting the horse’s role from rural subsistence activities to the leisure industry in the context of maintaining the goal of breeding improvement. The case of Romania. Journal of Rural Studies, 80, pp. 481–489.
2. Ionel BOSTAN, Lazăr, C.M., Asaloș, N. (2020). Legislative Means Aimed at Stimulating Green Procurement in the Public Sector. A Critical Case Study of Romania. Amfiteatru Economic, 22(53), 221-238, DOI:10.24818/EA/2019/53/221.
3. Onofrei, M., Gavriluţă, A.-F.V., Ionel BOSTAN, Popescu, C.L., Jitaru, G. (2020). Impacts of the allocation of governmental resources for improving the environment. An empirical analysis on developing european countries. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(8), 2783
4. Cigu, E.; Petrișor, M.-B.; Nuță, A.-C.; Nuță, F.-M.; Ionel BOSTAN (2020). The Nexus between Financial Regulation and Green Sustainable Economy. Sustainability, 12, 8778, doi:10.3390/su12218778.
5. M. Onofrei, A.F. Vatamanu, Ionel BOSTAN, F. Oprea, G. Paraschiv, C.M. Lazăr (2020). The implication of Fiscal Principles and Rules on Promoting Sustainable Public Finances in the EU countries. Sustainability, 12, 2772, doi:10.3390/su12072772.
6. Ionel BOSTAN, M. Onofrei, C. Popescu, D. Lupu, B. Firtescu (2018). Efficiency and Corruption in Local Counties: Evidence from Romania. LEX LOCALIS – JOURNAL OF LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT, Vol. 16, No. 1, 215 – 229, https://doi.org/10.4335/16.2.215-229(2018).
7. Ionel BOSTAN, C. Popescu, C. Istrate, I.B. Robu, I. Hurjui (2017). The impact of taxation of the domestic economic transactions on the VAT collection through electronic fiscal devices. Amfiteatru Economic J., 19(45):581-594.
8. Ionel BOSTAN (2017). Recent practice in legal regulation of exemption from payment of budgetary obligations / taxes, Acta Universitatis George Bacovia. Juridica, Issue: 1/VI, 227-248.
9. Ionel BOSTAN (2016). Considerations on insufficient legal regulation of special allocations made by the central executive authority, Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, 9(1):119-124.
10. Ionel BOSTAN (2016). The legal regulation of the substitution of the budgetary credit release authority in exceptional conditions. Broad Research in Accounting, Negotiation, and Distribution 1(1):38-41.
11. Ionel BOSTAN (2016). Changes and additions to the Tax Code: possible effects of reducing the Value Added Tax (VAT) rate to certain categories of benefits, Acta Universitatis George Bacovia. Juridica, Vol. 5, Issue 2, 581-590.
12. Ionel BOSTAN (2015). Towards a law of sustainable fiscal resources, Centre for European Studies – Working Papers, Vol. VII(4):851-863.
13. Ionel BOSTAN (2015). The institution of legislative delegation in the fields of economics and finance an overview of the timeframe 2010-2014, Centre for European Studies – Working Papers, Vol. VII(1):31-41.
14. Ionel BOSTAN (2015). Recent adaptations of the legal standards applied to tax liabilities through government ordinances, Annals of The “Ştefan cel Mare” University Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, Vol. 15, No. 1(21):230-232.
15. Ionel BOSTAN (2015). Legislative measures regarding the Romanian capital market in support of the transition from Frontier Market to Emerging Market, ANNALS. ECONOMIC SCIENCE SERIES, Vol. XXI, 24-28.
16. Ionel BOSTAN (2015). The jurisdiction of financial macro-risks management, ANNALS. ECONOMIC SCIENCE SERIES, Vol. XXI, 29-32.
17. Ionel BOSTAN, A. Stoica (2015). Exceptions to the principle of the binding power of contract effects on the relationships between the contracting parties under the New Civil Code, Acta Universitatis George Bacovia. Juridica, 5(1): 277-288.
18. A. Stoica, Ionel BOSTAN (2015). The relative conditions for the valid conclusion of a contract, under the New Civil Code, Acta Universitatis George Bacovia. Juridica – Vol. 4, Issue 2, 511-530.
19. Ionel BOSTAN, A. Stoica (2015). The Management of Business in the New Civil Code, Acta Universitatis George Bacovia. Juridica – Vol. 4, Issue 1, 227-240.
20. A. Stoica, Ionel BOSTAN (2015). Analysis of the New Civil Code provisions on the unjust enrichment, Acta Universitatis George Bacovia. Juridica, Vol. 4, Issue 1, 273-281.
21. Ionel BOSTAN (2014). Legislative mobilization in convergent directions: anti-crisis and pro-sustainable development, Centre for European Studies – Working Papers, Vol. VI(4):18-28.
22. Ionel BOSTAN (2014). Dimensions of the aspect of “legislative authority” of the Executive branch, Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Issue 6, 247-254.
23. Ionel BOSTAN (2014). Juridical tools of Governmental nature used to mitigate various difficulties of the Financial and Budgetary System, Scientific Annals of the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi, Economic Sciences Section, 61(2):133-148, ISSN:2068-8717, doi:10.2478/aicue-2014-0010.
24. Ionel BOSTAN (2014). Legislative Study on the Government regulation on some economic recovery measures, Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Issue 6, 20-35.
25. Ionel BOSTAN, V. Grosu (2013). Legislative and financial perspectives on the environmental policies of Romania, J Food Agric Environ, 11(2):918-921.
26. Ionel BOSTAN (2012). The Legal and Financial Consequences of the Irregular Practices concerning the Remuneration in the Institutions Financed from the Local Budgets, Revealed by the External Public Audit, ANNALS. ECONOMIC SCIENCE SERIES, Vol. XVIII, 564-569.
27. Ionel BOSTAN (2011). Juridical-Financial dimensions on the National Environmental Fund, Quality Journal, edited by the Romanian Society for Quality Assurance (SRAC), Supplement no.1, 147-153.
28. Ionel BOSTAN (2011). Regulation of the public financial support allocated to the functioning of denomination units and to the remuneration oh the clergy in Romania, Eur J Sci Theol, 7(3): 59-72.
29. Ionel BOSTAN, E. Iancu, V. Grosu (2010). The European juridical framework and the fight against corruption, Journal of Law and Psychology (JLP), September, 4-8.
30. Ionel BOSTAN, V. Grosu, E. Iancu (2010). The juridical protection of the financial interests in the EU, Journal of Law and Psychology, September, 25-29.